Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Liquor Licenses
Liquor Licenses
The Board of County Commissioners adopted rules for liquor licenses July 17, 2017.  Click here for the rules

These licenses are approved by the Carbon County Commissioners on forms provided by the Department of Revenue & Taxation Liquor Division.

  • For the New and Transfer Liquor License Application please click here.
  • For the Liquor License Renewal Application please click here.

It is necessary to renew your license every year. License term is September 1 through August 31. If a new license is approved after September 1, the fee will be prorated. For a new license or to transfer a license, please pay special attention to the required attachments on the last page of the application.

Twenty-Four Hour Permits

** We recommend applying early to allow the Clerk time to process your application prior to your event.

The Carbon County Clerk is authorized to issue 24-hour permits.  Up to twelve 24-hour malt beverage permits are allowed in one year and may be issued to any responsible person or organization for sales of malt beverages at a picnic, bazaar, fair, rodeo, special holiday or similar public gathering.  

Up to twenty-four 24-hour catering permits are allowed in one year and to any person holding a retail or resort retail liquor license authorizing the off-premises sale of both alcoholic and malt beverages, for sales at meetings, conventions, private parties and dinners or at similar gatherings not capable of being held within the licensee's licensed premises.  

Applicants can submit the 24-hour Malt Beverage or Catering Permit Application and return it to the Office of the Carbon County Clerk, P.O. Box 6, Rawlins, WY 82301.
  • Malt Beverage Permit - $50.00 per 24-hour period
  • Catering Permit - $50.00 per 24-hour period

All liquor sales in the State of Wyoming are governed by Wyoming State Statutes.

Questions on liquor sales can be answered by contacting the County Clerk's office at 307-328-2668.

Renewal, Transfer or New License Notice
The Board of Carbon County Commissioners will hold a public hearing to consider renewal, transfer or new liquor licenses at a date provided in the publication(s) below.  This notice is provided in accordance with W.S. 12-4-104(a).

Hearing Date(s):

July 18, 2016 at 11:00 a.m.

Carbon County, WY
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices