Best Beginnings is a comprehensive, coordinated, community-based system of perinatal services for expecting moms. The program assures early and continued prenatal care and coordination of services appropriate for pregnant women and their families.
We at Best Beginnings compare the program to an umbrella for all Maternal Child Health. Call 307-328-2660 to see what we can do for you!
Services Available through Best Beginnings
- Birth Control Information and Education
- Breastfeeding Support and Education
- Childbirth Preparation Learning Opportunity
- Educational Materials related to Pregnancy
- Financial Assistance for Eligible Women- (Presumptive Eligibility for Medicaid)
- Home Visitation for Moms and Babies up to age 2
- Lactation Consultations
- Newborn Weight Checks
- Pregnancy Counseling and Education
- Pregnancy Testing
- Referrals to Appropriate Community Resources
- Smoking Cessation Education and Referral