- Public Health
- COVID-19 Status
Wyoming Department of Health has completed an on-line form for cases to enter their own follow-up information. Click below to the main state COVID-19 page:
publichealth/infectious- disease-epidemiology-unit/ disease/novel-coronavirus/
Contact Tracing Protocol update- February 2, 2022
Due to increasing incidence of Covid-19 in Wyoming and in Carbon County, Carbon County Public Health (CCPH) will no longer be doing contact tracing for community acquired cases of Covid-19. CCPH will be focusing on high-risk settings such as long-term care facilities, healthcare workers, Communal living settings such as jails, prisons, group homes, and providing assistance to K-12 schools.
If you have tested positive for Covid-19, and do not meet the criteria for one of the high-risk settings listed above, you will not receive a phone call from CCPH.
If you need isolation or quarantine documentation, please click the link below.
Isolation (positive tests)- https://redcap.link/
Quarantine (close contact)- https://docs.google.com/.../1FAIpQLScwUgtNZ1iFjZ.../viewform
CCPH is still available for questions and assistance through this process if needed, please call our main office at 307-328-2607 or the COVID Hotline at 307-920-1903. We continue to recommend the following to best protect yourself from Covid-19.
- Get vaccinated for COVID-19!
- If eligible, get a booster dose of vaccine.
- If you are sick, get tested for COVID-19 and stay home unless you need medical attention.
- Wear a well-fitting face mask that covers your nose and mouth in indoor public settings.
CURRENT VACCINE CLINICS:
Open Walk In Clinics for Flu, Modena and Pfizer vaccinations are currently being offered. Please call or check our Facebook page for the most up to date clinics around the county
Many clinics depend on many different factors that change beyond our control (like weather and supply of vaccine and staff availability). We greatly appreciate your patience, we are doing our best with what we have available. If there are changes to the posted clinic schedule, we will try to update Facebook, our county page, and media sources if able. Thank you!
The public is welcome to complete the Consent Form prior attending a clinic to save time.
COVID- Flu Vaccine All-In-One Consent Form revised 9-9-2022
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION:
- Everyone ages 5 years and older is now eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccination.
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- Once you’re fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did before the pandemic. However, you should wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission to maximize protection from the Delta variant and to prevent possibly spreading it to others.
Benefits of Getting Vaccinated
Key Things to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
Situational Reports are posted daily on Facebook: @Carbon County Covid19 Response